HELPING TEAMS EXCEED EXPECTATIONS
Do you have an Aligned, Engaged, High Performing Leadership Team?
You need a strong, aligned, engaged, high-performing team with high moral and high energy to succeed and exceed expectations. This is how we can help you:
• Have a clear vision and direction with clear team goals
• Get to know each other much better
• Ensure everyone is aligned with the strategy
• Clarify and share team members’ roles and goals
• Agree on your team values and behaviors
• Play to your strengths and reward positive team behaviors
• Put the “Moose on the table” and deal with difficult situations and challenges
• Coach, mentor support each other
• Put a process in place to solve difficult team problems and make better decisions faster
• Build higher levels of trust, respect and morale
• Encourage open and honest feedback
• Focus more on your client’s needs
• Ensure that your meetings are productive
• Improve communications at all levels to build one team!
“Self-awareness impacts companies’ bottom line. In a study of the stock performance of 486 publicly traded companies, Korn/Ferry International found that companies with strong financial performance tend to have employees with higher levels of self-awareness than poorly performing companies”
What role does self-awareness play in effective leadership?
Being aware of your strengths, opportunities for improvement, communication style, personality type, preferences, etc., has a great impact on how leaders interact with others. Increased self-awareness coupled with awareness of others allows a leader to adapt and connect more effectively with everyone.
"Self-awareness is the most important capability for leaders to develop" MIT Sloan Management Review
DYNAMIX® personal profile assessment helps you become a more effective leader by allowing you to study and learn about your best leadership tool; yourself. Through the DYNAMIX® personal profile you will learn about the following:
• Strategies for others to communicate effectively with you; What to do and what not to do
• Your strengths and opportunity for improvement
• Your team strengths
• Adapting to others based on your communication style
• Types of environments in which you perform at your best
• What you need from others to perform at your best
• What tends to motivate and engage you
• Your leadership, coaching and management style
• Strategies to improve performance
• How to influence different types of people by adapting your approach based on your communication style
DYNAMIX® Feedback Model
In addition to increasing the level of self-awareness, leaders should always be seeking out and giving feedback. A growing number of companies are abandoning their annual reviews because they have found them to be ineffective at improving employee performance or engagement. The DYNAMIX® Feedback Model helps leaders to give and receive positive and constructive feedback. Feedback is used to ensure continuous improvement of each individual and team.
DYNAMIX® Team Color Grids
DYNAMIX® also provides great strategic tools for leaders. By having each team member participate in the DYNAMIX® personal profile assessment, leaders receive a team grid containing each team member's color communication preferences order and strategies on how to communicate more effectively with them. These grids serve as a blueprint to adapt to each team member's communication styles, learn about what to do and what to avoid doing when communicating with a team member to increase your team’s overall effectiveness. These grids can also help to identify which team members have complementary styles that might be worth pairing up for certain projects or help choosing what role each team member should be playing in a specific project based on their natural strengths and inclinations
DYNAMIX® Team Color Grids
Team Performance Assessments
A good leader must also be aware of the present behavioral characteristics of their teams and take concrete actions to address the behaviors that are not conductive to the overall performance of the team. To help leaders with this we have developed two DYNAMIX® Team assessments: level 1 & 2. The evaluator asks team members to respond to statements correlated to the key indicators of success (courage, growth, commitment and discipline) in DYNAMIX® Team Level 1 and to 8 other critical areas (Results centered, common objectives, effective communication, feedback and guidance, atmosphere of trust, client focused, productive meetings, resolution of challenges) in DYNAMIX® Team Level 2. Using a comparative system and forced choice selection analysis, it is possible to determine how each team member perceives various team behaviors. When the perceptions of all team members are combined, the profile provides a snapshot of the principal behavioral characteristics of the team.
We help your leaders to work better together as a leadership team and we teach them how to drive superior performance by:
Adapting their leadership style to connect better with their staff and customers
Building strong, engaged and aligned teams
Becoming effective coaches
Accepting and delivering impactful feedback
Motivating their people to be their best
Delegation and priority management
Running effective meetings
Building trusting relationships
Making better decisions, faster